Where your life happens.
At M+M Photography, we believe in finding beauty in the everyday. Whether that means your messy Sunday morning routine making pancakes with the kids, or your afternoon trip to the park with your puppy, we shoot where your life happens. These moments should be immortalized because these are the moments that will stay with you forever. As the saying goes, it’s those little moments that make life big.
Family is everything. Such a simple statement, but have you ever stopped to think about what it truly means? Your family session should be a snapshot of your life and we want the images we create together to reflect your family’s dynamic truthfully and beautifully. When you look at them years later, we want them to remind you of these pivotal moments-your first home, how tiny your babies were, or how adorable your puppy was.
If that’s not your cup of tea and you want an in-studio session utilizing one of our gorgeous backdrops and professional studio lighting, we can do that too.
What’s Included and how much does it cost?
All family sessions include:
- 1 hour coverage (one photographer) of your family (up to 5 people)
- All images colour corrected
- A private online gallery where you can download all digital photos
- Post session in studio consultation to select the right print product for you.
Family Photoshoot Price: $450 for Family Lifestyle or In Studio Portrait Session
*Fee is due at the time of booking in order to secure your session date.
*Additional person – $25
What are the benefits of getting a family photo?
- Preserves memories and captures moments to share with future generations. With these images you can look back and remember the emotions, stories, personalities of your loved ones.
- It documents milestones in your loved ones lives. You’ll be able to see how you, your children and your loved ones have grown over the years.
- You can show off your family portraits in your home, office, or online, and share them with your friends and relatives. You can also use them for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or holidays.
- It’s a bonding moment for you and your family. As professionals, we want to make sure our clients take part in a photoshoot that reflects your family’s personality and style. The location, outfits, props, poses, and style can all be arranged to something that will suit your preferences leading to the experience that will leave you and your family with cherished memories and high-quality photos.
Want to check out our work? View our family portfolio here.