All of our wedding packages include an engagement session. Here are a few reasons why:
- They’re fun!
- An engagement shoot is the perfect time to get creative in expressing who you are as a couple! We’ll work together to design a photo shoot concept that reflects your personality and love story. When styling engagement shoots, our goal is to create eye catching photos you’ll want to look at over and over again.
- Location. Location. Location. We’re sure you’ve heard this before but interestingly enough, it also applies to photography. We’ll help scout an awesome location that’ll make your photos all the more unique!
- We think it’s vital for everyone to have an opportunity to see what working with us on your wedding day will be like. Think of it like a practice run before the big day that’ll help you feel more relaxed in front of the camera.
- It’s the perfect time to test out your hair and makeup team and see how all of their work looks in your photos.
- Not only are engagement photos memories that will last you a lifetime, but you can use them in many ways such as to create save the date cards, wedding shower invites, or in your wedding guest book. Have a look at our “M+M Print Shop ” to see some great print options
- We don’t mean to brag, but engagement sessions are just downright romantic!
Engagement Photoshoot Price: $450/Session
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS?
The purpose of an engagement photoshoot is to celebrate your love and commitment as a couple, and to document this special time. An engagement photoshoot can also serve as a way to:
- Announce the engagement to family and friends
- Create personalized wedding invites, websites, or thank-you cards
- Display the photos at the wedding reception or ceremony
- Test the compatibility of the photographer for your wedding
- Practice getting comfortable and confident in front of the camera
- Have fun and create memories with your partner
Want to check out our work? View our portfolio here.